Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shopping Sucks (even more than usual)

Can someone explain to me why Chinese people have such small feet? I see men all the time who are as tall or taller than me, but I can't find a decent pair of shoes in my size. Now I don't have large feet, exactly average for shoes sold in North America. So can anyone give me a reasonable explanation as to how Chinese people don't constantly fall over from the sheer tininess of their lower extremities in contact with the ground? I think it must be super duper balance, which would also account for all those gold medals at the Olympics. If you see how they like to squat on curbs and the edges of any other large, inanimate objects, you may agree.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/1505340.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That may explain why aphrodisiacs are so commonly sought after in China.